Each National Federation can enter two boats per discipline.
Competitors born between 2004 and 2006 (age 15, 16 and 17) have the right to participate in the 2021 Olympic Hopes Canoe Sprint.
Nominal and numerical entries must be made through the ICF’s online entries system SDP.
Numerical Entry Deadline: July 27, 2021
Nominal Entry Deadline: August 31, 2021
Participation fee is 30 EUR per day.
This fee is to be paid for the length of National Federation´s stay during the access period on daily basis.
Participation Fee Includes:
- Shuttle bus service connecting the Regatta Venue and the official hotels on competition
and training days according to the schedule
- Fee for the use of the Regatta Venue and its facilities
- Medical care at the Regatta Venue
- Security service at the Regatta Venue
- Internet Access
- Access pass and parking for one trailer and one accredited vehicle per team
- Drinking water
Participation Fee is already included in the Accommodation Fee. In case accommodation is not booked through the Organising Committee, the Participation Fee will be charged. Participation Fee does not include airport transfer from/to the official hotels or Regatta Venue.