Labe arena Račice is a unique sport area with parameters that meet the requirements for the top canoeing and rowing events and training camps. The convenient location in the heart of Europe, just 60 km from Prague, modern facilities and moderate climate make the venue an ideal venue for international sport events such was the 2017 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships.
The Course is equipped with the five floor finish tower, a boathouse, changing rooms and sanitary facilities, indoor rest area, outdoor rest area with large space for individual shelters, hotels, large parking lots, administrative buildings, modern conference room, restaurant and a grandstand for up to 2.000 spectators.
- total length of the artificial water channel is 2350 m
- total width is 130 m
- depth of the channel is about 3,5 m
- the return channel - 30 m width - is connected with the main channel at the 600 m and 1100 m marks
- 9 lanes of 9 m width marked with Albano system
- total area of sport centre is 73 hectares
- there is an asphalt road 5 km around the channel
- protected against wind alongside the course from start to finish and side waves by construction design and shores trimming
- direction of prevailing winds - western
- automatic starting systems including long distance races
- time keeping - photo finish camera and video recording.
Regatta course map